Vantage Canada is looking for our next sales superstar. At Vantage Canada, we offer world class training, and an experience that is unique and rewarding.
Our staff has the opportunity to live in some of Canada's most beautiful cities in our staff accommodations (Vancouver, Kelowna, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton or Toronto). Our hands-on training is done daily, so you’ll finish your summer not only with unmatched income, but a new skill set for your future career. We provide fully furnished apartments/housing (rent free) and give students the opportunity to earn a higher than average summer income (our 2022 average earnings per student was over $21,000 over the course of the three month summer). Students work in a sales role marketing residential services for Terminix International. You will have the opportunity to learn how to perfect a sales presentation, drastically improve your communication skills and the trajectory of your career with some of the most respected names in the industry, and apply these skills in live customer presentations daily.
As such we look for highly accomplished, extremely motivated individuals who are not looking to just pass the summer by, but rather want to maximize their earnings, travel within Canada, and gain valuable and transferable business skills.
Vantage Canada hires only the most ambitious students. This connects you with like-minded peers and creates a new valuable network of friends and business colleagues. This job also allows you to travel, should you so choose, as many of our sales reps work in a different province each month. Those who prefer to stick closer to home, can also do so.
Vantage Canada sales reps come back to school in the fall with a new set of business and interpersonal skills that are simply not taught in university. In this job, you will be performing thousands of sales presentations to a very diverse group of people across major cities in Canada. Our reps come back with a new level of confidence and ability to communicate with people of all ages and backgrounds.
Nervous doing presentations in class? You won't be after a summer with Vantage!
If you are truly interested in setting yourself apart, living and exploring our beautiful country,
all while gaining financial freedom, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Vantage Marketing is hiring Sales in...
The PERFECT person for our program is the person who:
Is adventurous and either has done some traveling or wishes to
Comes from a competitive background i.e. sports/dance, etc.
Is extrinsically motivated and hardworking
Has outstanding people skills, is out-going and is well-liked by peers.
Is motivated by money and/or by competition.
Summer technician position
Full time technician position
*Now also hiring for Muskoka!
The Big Picture: Grow With A Growing Company
Insight Pest Solutions is the fastest growing residential home service company in Canada. With this progress comes a demand for driven and self-motivated individuals to grow alongside our company as we expand across Canada and into new opportunities. As a Service Technician, you are an integral part of building and maintaining client relationships.
As a company, we’re constantly improving and expanding our services through ongoing research and development for more environmentally sensitive products, safer methodology, applications, and creative ways of doing business. Insight offers homeowners a pest prevention and home maintenance package that will remove and prevent mosquitoes, ants, wasps, ticks, spiders, and mice from entering homes through a seasonal maintenance program. To meet the needs of our clients, we are constantly seeking and challenging new ways that redefine service delivery and expectations.
*Special Note: Prior to the start date, you will be required to complete your licensing exam and adequate training to service in the field.
Minimum Qualifications - What will make you successful:
● Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
● Reliable and able to communicate with Branch Managers and other coworkers
● Someone who takes pride in their work
● Someone who possesses strong interpersonal skills; able to build on existing and new customer relationships
● Someone who is a quick thinker and enjoys problem-solving
● We will help you obtain a Structural Exterminator License (we will provide you training material, help you study, and apply for the exam)
● G License and a clean driving record
● Must be 21 years of age or older to operate a company vehicle
● Interest in Pest Control
The Perks - What’s in it for you
● Competitive Salary
● Benefits: dental, vision, medical, life insurance, etc.
● Company vehicle and gas card
● Flexible work schedule
● No cockroaches, bed bugs, or ladder
● Consistent daily route schedules with short drive times between locations
● Full-time employment (40 hours/week) with the opportunity for overtime. Plus, no “on-call” work.
● Commission on new business and bonuses on work completed
● Opportunities for growth within the company - we love to promote within!
● Positive, engaging, and energetic company culture with team-centered initiatives and individualized support available
*Insight Pest Solutions is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. If you are selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations you may require. Our team will directly work with you in an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
Vantage Marketing is hiring Customer Service Route Coordinators for this summer in...
NEW: Muskoka, Ontario
Position Summary - Responsibilities:
● Provide interior and exterior inspections for residential customers
● Identify pests, entry points, and infestations
● Provide appropriate treatments for pests and rodents
● Produce service reports for all work performed and products used
● Customer Service; answer all customer inquiries in a professional manner and recommend appropriate solutions to resolve customer concerns
● Maintain excellent customer relationships
Full time position:
As an entry-level Pest Control Technician, the starting salary is $39,000 CAD. As you gain more experience, we provide a competitive salary range of $40,000 - $45,000 CAD.
Salary Expectations: As an Experienced Pest Control Technician, the starting salary is $50,000 CAD. As you gain more experience, we provide a competitive salary range of $51,000 - $60,000 CAD.
Summer technician position:
Returning summer technicians: $19/hour.
New summer technicians: pay will be $18/hour + housing if they need to relocate.
To apply or if have any questions or would like more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org